Universal Yoga & Cultural Festival 2018
“Experience one of the World’s most inspiring Yoga Festivals, celebrating Global community, World music and well-Being, taking place on the World’s Yoga Capital, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand State of India.”
The Universal Yoga and Cultural Festival embraces the values of Sanatan Dharma- A way of Living, through which, one may attain Moksha. Through the practice of Yoga & Meditation, Vedic food and Ethics, one may implement the Principals of Sanatan Dharma to synchronise their Soul with the Cosmos.
The 6-nights, 7-days festival offers wide range of events to choose from, which is to be held from 27th of February to 7th of March 2018. Conducted in the foothill of Himalayas, we offer interactive Workshops & Seminars, a lively Community market & Healing Center, Yoga classes and vibrant evening time programs of Live Devotional Music Concerts, Ecstatic Dance, Local Bands Music and Holi Festival (festival of colours) are the Higlight of the International Yoga & Cultural Festival.
Day schedule would be as per “Topic of the Day” that you find below :
06:00 AM – 07:15 AM
1. Yoga Walk
2. Classical Asanas Based on Iyengar methods
3. Asthang Vinaysa Primary Series
4. Meditative Joints & Glands Series (Sukshmvyam by Himalayan Tradition)
5. Traditional Hatha Yoga Asanas.
07:30 AM – 08:30 AM
1. Classical Practices of Paranayam
2. Laughter Yoga
3. Yog Nidra, Based on Bihar School of Yoga
4. The Glory of Kriya Yoga Practices
5. Basics of Kundalini Yog
09:00 AM – 9:45 AM
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
1. Yog and Vedanta Discourses
2. Being with Yourself Meditation
3. Health & Harmony through Yogic Mudras
4. Introduction of Yog and its importance in today’s Life Style
5. Bhakti Yog Satsang
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM
1. Awakening Shiva – Kriya & Asana
2. Yogic Principal based on Anatomy and Physiology
3. Individual Questions and Answers, and Spiritual Guidance
4. Introduction to Life Force Energy (Pranayama, Practice And Discussion)
5. Asana according to Ancient Hatha Yoga
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM
Guest Lecture / Show Your Talent
01:00 PM – 02:00 PM
Prasada (Lunch) Break and Rest
02:00 PM – 03:00 PM
1. Maun (Experience with Silence) – Practical
2. “Trance through Yoga Dance” – Practical
3. Qualities of A True Yogi
4. Yama & Niyama are the Back Bone of a Yogi
5. Introduction to Various Upanishad and its Sources
03:15 PM – 04:00 PM
1. Shiven Sah Nartanam (Dancing With Lord Shiva)
2. Learning Palmistry
3. Jyotish (Astrology)
5. Learning of Aryurveda
04:15 PM – 05:30 PM
1. Yog Asanas based on Iyenger Methods
2. Asthang Vinayas Primary Series
3. Shukshvyam (Pawan Mukta Asanas)
4. Yogic Regaining (Understanding Of Evening Yogasanas)
5. Yoga Therapy for back Pain, High And Low Blood Pressure And Diebaties
05:30 PM – 06:15 PM
World Preace Prayer, Ganga Havan Aarti & Evening Chants
06:30 PM – 07:00 PM
07:00 PM – 08:00 PM
Ratri Bhoj (Dinner)
08:00 PM – 09:30 PM
Sleeping Shanti Mantras from Vedas the Text of Yoga Origin.
Yoga Sleep leaving all worries behind.
Booking & Accomodation :
Your safe and comfortable stay during the International Yoga and Cultural Festival is our concern. Understanding the priority we have partnered with best hotels nearby festival’s venue to give you the ultimate accommodation experience.
We have also kept in mind the services which may be the point of concern for the most.
Facilities/Services provided are 24 x 7 availability: Doctors on call, Secure Hotel premises with guard, nearby restaurants, Hot water supply, Room Service, Satellite TV etc.
For any special request, you will be provided with the best assistance possible as per the availability.
For more Details : Go to CONTACT US page.